Brake Repair – Front & Rear
There are many components on your vehicle that forbid you from driving when they wear out. Your brakes are NOT one of those components. Brakes can function far beyond the point of safety and performance. Neglecting your braking system can lead to a substantial increase in brake repair cost, or worse, no brakes at all. Your brakes should be checked at least once a year.
No matter what your brake issues may be, Let Texas Tire Sales assist you with whatever your brake service needs may be.
At Texas Tire Sales in Weatherford Texas, We offer FREE Brake Inspections. If you are experiencing any of the problems listed above, bring your vehicle to either of our locations and our repair technicians will thoroughly check your braking system to determine if you have a problem that needs attention.
- Bleed, Fill, and Adjust Brakes
- Rotor and Drum Resurfacing
- Wheel Cylinder Replacement
- Caliper Reconditioning and Replacement
- New Master Cylinder Installation
- Brake Line Repair and Replacement
- New Brake Hoses Installed
- ABS Diagnosis and Repair
- Power Boosters Installed
- Parking Brake Service and/or Repair